Pages



Monday, March 7, 2016

Top 3



I have never been good at documenting the girls month by month when they are babies. However some of my favorite bloggers (Shay & Andrea) have both done the top 3 things of each person in their family. So I thought I would share some of the Top 3 things that I want to remember about each person in our family during this season in our lives. 




Tensley (4yrs. old)
1.She loves all types of imaginary play. She is constantly teaching her kids ballet, gymnastics, or the different things she learns at school. She is either the teacher or the mama to a ton of kids. Her husband is always Kolton! ;)
2. She is all about filling her piggybank with some money! Right now she is into finding loose change  and talking her dad and I into giving her a quarter every morning she makes her bed.
3. She is really into crafting. All day everyday this girl would rather be crafting. It's such joy to watch her create things.





Everley (practically 10mos.)
1. She takes her glasses off ever single chance she gets. She loves to just hold onto them and play with them, but wearing them she doesn't really see the point.
2. She is strong willed and opinionated. Though she may not be completely vocal with her words yet, she will find a way to communicate with you and tell it like it is.
3.As of right now, she hates sleeping. Doesn't want to nap or even go down for bed. She is clearly afraid she will miss something.
#PRAYFORUS





David & Me
David:
1. He is currently into all things Welding. He is taking his third welding class right now. When he isn't in class, he is reading welding blogs (I know, I didn't know they existed either) or watching welding videos.
2. When he isn't watching welding videos, he is watching wedding videos. Studying up to start shooter for our good friend Jacob during this upcoming wedding season.
3. This guy has some big dreams, multiple dreams. I can't wait to see how the Lord uses his dreams and passions.


Me.
1. Striving to be a better mom. Less comparing, more encouraging and more fun with my girls. I have joined the #mothermanifesto.
2. Finding peace in living in my hometown. I have been wanting to move since the day David and I got married (#TexasForever). But right now I'm praying for contentment in living in my mother's home and my hometown.
3. I'm rewatching some of my favorite high school shows on netflix, it sure is making me miss my high school girls.




No comments :

Post a Comment