Pages



Monday, July 1, 2019

Learning to Love Home



For so long I have struggle with this little place trying to find the best fit for it. 
Knowing that I truly to love the mission on "learning to love home" to help others find strength in love their home after tragedy. 

Yet I never seem to find the right words or inspiration. I feel like social media/blogs/pinterest have left us thinking that we are supposed to have it all figured out before we get started. 
That we have to have content planned out for every day or every week.
That we have to have room projects completed. Plus styled perfectly and don't forget photographed with great lighting! 


So I stopped blogging, I turned this desire to inspire others into a place to just link up with some of my favorite bloggers that inspire me. While I love linking up, some of them told always hold true with my mission for this blog. 
I was honestly linking up just to fill content on my page. 
So every few months I would get discourage and then stop blogging for a while, to only start doing the same cycle of "blog content" again once I felt the desire again.


So today I'm declare that I will be completely real with this blog.
The Clean, The Dirty, The Messy, The Raw, and The Real emotions, photos and life of our home.
I owe that to you my readers but more importantly to myself. 

I want to LOVE this home that we have been given. 
I desperately want to document that journey as well. 

Will some photos be taken with my fancy camera and edit, yes. Though 80% will probably be taken with my iPhone and there will show some part of our Hot Mess of projects.
Y'all that is okay because it's real life and it's my journey.

If your new here you can read all about our little gray house here and the back bedroom here.   


No comments :

Post a Comment