Pages



Thursday, November 3, 2016

Catch Up Thursday : Miss Roanoke Valley Princess



Back in September Tensley was asked to be in the Miss Roanoke Valley Pageant. 
She was asked to be one of the Princesses this year. 
Miss Roanoke Valley: Dominga
Miss Roanoke Valley Oustanding Teen: Morgan
Miss Roanoke Valley Princess: Brynn & Tensley


I had a wedding for one of my childhood friends on the same day. 
So I split my time between both. 
I made the end of the pageant. 
So I was able to see Tensley get crowned. 

That smirky smile! Oh Tensley, we love you!


This year she is a princess along with another girl named Brynn. 
She is so excited to have a sister princess.
This two girls have truly become fast friends.
Sister Princesses!



We are so blessed that Tensley was asked to be apart of such a special organization. 
We look forward to surviving our valley this year together. 
I love seeing my daughter being so confident on stage and being able to hold on a conversation with adults. So far this opportunity for Tensley has been nothing short of a blessing. 
David and I are so thankful.
I'm so honored to be her mama!

We look forward to see how this opportunity matures her and leads her to grow into a beautiful young women.
I will say this little girls social calendar is already full
er than mine. Though she is super excited to stand beside her Miss Roanoke Valley sisters at events. 

2 comments :

  1. Aww she is so sweet! You must be so proud :)

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee. We are so proud and enjoy going through this journey with here!
      Ps. Your little Lux is simply gorgeous, I look forward to following along now. I always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!

      Delete