Pages



Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Top 3




One of my favorite bloggers, Andrea over at Momfessionals does a Top 3 post about everyone in her family. It's always so fun to read about the different things her kids and family are into, plus how it changes ever 6 months to a year. 

It's been awhile since I have done one of these post, so I thought now was the bet time to document the Top 3 things everyone is into right now. 



Tensley 
1. Officially obsessed with crafts, so much that some mornings she wakes up and starts crafting right away. She even asks to go upstairs for quiet time to craft! 
2. She is going through a dresses phase. 4/5 days of the week, she wears dresses.
3/4 of those times she wears a dress, she has asked to wear the fanciest dress she has to school and I have to tell her those are only for church. 
3. She is so stinking excited that she is finally in a 5-point harness booster sit. She shows and tells everyone! 





Everley
1. This girl is determined to get her way ALL the time! 
2. She tries to put her socks and shoes on all by herself everyday.
3. She is starting to show some signs of early OCD about cleaning....



David
1. This guy stays extremely busy and works even harder.
{Full time job. Full time student. Part Time videographer. Full Time great hubby & daddy}
2. This month his goal is to go to bed at 9:30. 
3. His favorite show to watch, is actually on Youtube.
It's called Expedition Overland. 




Me
1. We are starting to really dive into decorating this house. I'm loving it and wishing my budget was a smidge bigger. 
2. This month my goal is to get up at 6:15 in the mornings.
3. I am anxiously awaiting the day I can decorate our house for Christmas... 

1 comment :

  1. Such a cute post! I too am waiting very impatiently to decorate our place for Christmas!

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete