Pages



Monday, December 28, 2015

Thank You!

Friends,


Thank you so much for praying for me and my family in August, even since then.
I took the time off from blogging to spend the time with our family, but to also spend visiting with friends. It is so important to see those that you love, hug them often, and talk to the regularly.

I will be honest I really missed you all and the blogging family. I feel that I have so much to catch you all up on, especially if you haven't been following along on our instagram account (@larboswell).

So this week I will be playing catch up. Each day I will share a condensed post about whats been going on with the Boswell's.


I can't wait to be blogging on a regular basis in 2016! I have a few blog series in mind, that I can't wait to share with you all and I hope that you'll link-up and join!


No comments :

Post a Comment