Pages



Thursday, August 4, 2016

Catch Up Thursday || 5 Year Anniversary



Oh goodness Friends, I have missed this spot online. 
I took a blogging break because to be honest I wasn't loving it!
GASP 
#howdareshe
#Iknow

I didn't love how the blog looked, my voice, my post, etc. 
So I took a break, enjoyed summer with my kids, and prayed a lot about this little spot. 

I'm happy to say I think I have found my voice and the spot that I want this to be. 


Soooo

Without further introduction, I'm going to start a new Thursday Series, Catch Up.
Every Thursday I'll be Catching up on things, Big things we have been doing all summer long. 
I'm so stinking excited about this series!


First up.... 5 Year Anniversary! 

This year on May 7 we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary.
How is that even possible, hard to believe it's already been 5 years. 
If I'm being honest it seems like we have been married so much longer then just 5 years, I don't mean that because it's been hard either. David and I have had a lot of really great years, though even marriage has it's bumps in the road. I'm thankful for how well the Lord has truly blessed our marriage. 








In 5 years we have seen David move from a night shift job, to a job that keeps him home at night.
We now have 2 beautiful little girls.
Re-arranged our furniture A LOT.
Bought new furniture.
Taken vacations.
Watched too much netflix.
Laughed extremely hard.
Cried at times.
Fought at times.
Most of all we have LOVED BIG!


I love doing life with this man.
I'm so excited about our future.

PS. I can't wait to share with you all about our anniversary trip next week!

No comments :

Post a Comment