Pages



Friday, August 26, 2016

#ADAMLIKE


Today marks a year.

August 26.

A year that not only changed our community but changed my family in ways that I can't even explain.

A year that seems like it has gone by way to fast but also way to slow all at the same time. 

A year that has forced us to try to heal, mend our hearts and move forward. 

A year that we all wished wasn't the reality.

A year without you Adam. 





To read more about Adam and what he meant to myself and my family,
you can read all about him here
This post includes some of the precious memories and photographs we have with him. 


Today I'm asking you do be #ADAM LIKE
To cheer for the underdog.
To LOVE BIG, BIGGER THEN EVER!
To DANCE MORE!
To LAUGH MORE!
To go out of your way for someone. 
To make this moment, the greatest moment. 
To be spontaneous.
To be there for a friend, no matter what the cost. 
To tell those you LOVE, YOU LOVE THEM!
To be Silly, really Silly!

Adam and Tensley

Today the girls and I will be doing some of Adam's Favorite things.
We will be singing LOUD in the car on the way to the beach
Our Top 5 Songs from Adam's Mix CD
1. Apple Bottom Jeans -T. Pain {David is currently singing along as I write this post!}
2. What Would You Do - Citi High {my favorite memory!}
3. All American Girl - Carrie Underwood
4. I'm the Worlds Greatest - R. Kelly
5.Walk It Out - UNK
We will be drinking Vanilla Milkshakes with lunch
We will be laughing
We will be silly
We will eat McDonalds
{okay maybe not, we will do Chik Fa La and pretend it's the same. ;) }


Today we will be thankful that we were blessed to have known this incredible man. 
Today we will remember him. 
Today and Always we will strive to be #ADAMLIKE

No comments :

Post a Comment