Pages



Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Las Vegas & RF Convention 2016


Earlier this month David and I packed our bags and headed out for another little getaway. 
LAS VEGAS! 

Now before you raise an eyebrow, it was a work trip.
Yep, Rodan + Fields Annual Convention. 
We were both super pumped to be going. 

I had never been to Vegas before, but David had. 
Y'all this is the best story...I have to share.
So David went to Las Vegas with his High School.
let me repeat..HIGH SCHOOL.
Yep. 
He attended the technology school that partnered with his high school. So being that he was studying cars and mechanics, they were able to attend the SEMA Show that is held in Vegas ever year. 
They went as part of the education program. 
It was nice having David show me around his favorite hotel lobbies that he explored in high school. 


We flew out that afternoon and of course I had a semi-huge fan girl moment in our local airport.
Because good ole Coach Frank Beamer was on our flight. 
I really wish our seats where closer to him or that we got to speak to him afterwards.
Frank Beamer Y'all! 
Proud Hokie Fan, such a treat to be on the plane with such a legend. 

Wheels up Vegas bound! Also if y'all haven't heard of LipSense then you need to email me so I can tell you about it and refer for to my sweet friend. Y'all I put that lip color on at 4pm it lasted 6+ hours of traveling with NO touch ups! 

Found Elvis! 

Elvis! 

Our first morning we walked from The Hard Rock Hotel to the MGM Grande.
It took us about 45 minutes. After we registered stopped by the lawn area for a little photos. 
It was so fun to show David what Rodan + Fields is truly all about.
I'm so honored to be apart of this amazing company. 


David got to have a boys day on Thursday. So he was able to visit some of the really cool car shops that are featured on A&E. If I was a better blogger and wife I would have paid more attention to the names of the shops. However I didn't. Oops. Though I did remember to get these pictures from David. I call that a win! 

On Thursday nights we were able to go see the Jabbawockeez, Cyrstal and Chris got tickets and were so sweet to invite us. It was a really cool show and I highly recommend it if you are visiting Las Vegas. I'm so glad we were able to see them. 
We both agreed that we underestimated the Vegas Shows, if we ever visit again we will definitely be checking out some more shows. 

Friday morning opening ceremony

This lady, I'm so thankful to be apart of her team.
JoDee is one of the sweetest and most humble ladies I know. 
Her story is absolutely inspiring and amazing. 
I would love to tell you about her and her journey to RFx.

Oh what is this.
LASH BOOST.
This is our new product, launching Nov. 2. 
Let me say this, You Want this. 
I have been using it for 2 weeks now, I'm probably going to be tossing my mascara in 6 weeks! 

Friday afternoon we explored the hotels. 
This was the Venetian. It was breathtaking. 




We didn't get to ride the gondolas, I was so bummed.
I told David he would have to tell me to Italy for real so that I could ride one.
He quickly offered to let us ride one but I opted for other shopping venues instead.
Plus if you had to choose Vegas Gondola rides or true Italy Gondola rides...you'd hold out for Italy right?

Walking the streets with this guy. Is absolutely the best.



Caesars Palace Shops.
How gorgeous right, truly feel like you are outside shopping.
I truly was in my happy place. 
My favorite stores included Kate Spade, Chanel, and Barney's.
Unfortunately I didn't get anything, but I left my list for Santa. 
I hope that boy doesn't forget.  

Caesar's Foundation



Paris! We took this photo for Tensley. She is obsessed with Paris and the Eiffel tower. 
I sure hope we can take her one day. 

Out at the NYNY Hotel, you can see the MGM Grand. 

The NYNY. Yes that roller coaster is still worker.
No we did not ride it. 
David asked ad I refused.
Though I'm sure if I had said yes and we got up to ride it. 
He probably would have chickened out just like I would have. 

On Friday night our team went out. 
We all had the best time, dancing and hanging out.
I feel so blessed to be apart of this Team (#TeamInternational)
This women have become some of my sweetest friends and encourage me in so many ways.


Gala Nights.
Bow Ties and Backless Dresses. 
Vegas you are too much for us.
But Oh do we love you so!

This sweet lady. 
I'm so thankful for her. 
Without Cyrstal, I would have never been given this opportunity.
I love this lady with my entire heart. 

Where are my Texas Girls at?
Fort Worth ladies, shout out below!
Charla Corn! 
She is absolutely gorgeous in person and so so sweet. 
She is one of our RFx Leaders. 

We slept a total of 14 hours in 4 days. 
This photo we literally had a 3 hour power nap that night.
We had the best time in Vegas, we were so busy and had so much fun that we barely knew we were plum exhausted. This guy is truly the best to keep up with me and always encourage my crazy ideas.


Please met my sweet friend Brandi. 
She is a fellow R+F Consultant based out of NC. 
This is the coolest story. 
On our way to Vegas Wednesday evening we sat beside each other from Charlotte to Vegas. We talked the entire time. We knew on Sunday morning that we would be on the same flight from Vegas to Chicago. When we saw each other at the Airport early Sunday morning. We of course asked the question, "where are you sitting." 
Y'all our seats were right beside each other again! 
It was a total God thing and I am so blessed that He allowed me to sit next this sweet women twice!

We are happy to be home but we are already trying to figure out another getaway for ourselves in 2017. I'm getting spoiled by 2 trips in a single year. 
Also our R+F Convention is in Vegas again next year! YAY!
We both are excited to go back and already making a list of touristy things we want to do. 


No comments :

Post a Comment