Pages



Tuesday, October 18, 2016

OCT 18 Show & Tell Tuesday || Things about me


What better way to get back into blogger from a 2 week break then to link up with Andrea for her Show & Tell Tuesday Series. 



I guess I will kick this post off with my childhood nickname. 
I hated it then, but now I say it all the time to my hubby and girls.
Goober
Yep, my mama gave me that nickname. 
I vividly remember she even put a CD on hold for me at our local FYE store under that name. 
I was so embarrassed I wouldn't even go pick the CD up. 


I'm a secret control freak. 
I'm pretty go with the flow most of the time. 
However when we are on vacation, in the car, my girls around. 
I prefer to be in control. 
So if you ever see me hold the handles in the car, I promise I do trust your driving abilities and I promise I'm not going to comment...I'm just trying to get through the drive. 
(Y'all just ask David, poor poor David)


I'm afraid of falling back in a Rocking/Recliner Chair.
The joke is to catch me in a chair and then push it back.
Yep, my entire family plays along to see how high they can get me to jump.
Tensley has even started doing it..
I honestly get startled every single time. 


Nawlins runs through my veins.
My dad grew up in the suburbs of New Orleans.
It's the city that my parents met and fell in love.
My heart aches for the southern food and southern charm of this city. 
If I could we would live within a 3 hour drive, so that I could spend my weekends here.
Exploring the town my dad grew up in and spending all my time with good ole Grams. 
I create this place and plantation home tours with Grams for 
the reason I'm obsessed with all things southern. 



"Please don't rush mama"
I say that about a thousand million times a day.
Again...even though I typically keep my cool fairly well.
I secretly become overwhelmed very easily.
Like, so overwhelmed I can't function.
It's truly by the Grace of God I function as a wife and a mother.



I hide chocolate in my house.
I mean hide it from myself, my girls, and yes even David.
Though David knows where I keep my stash and I'm pretty sure the girls have figured it out as well.
I love chocolate, I think a small dose should be eaten every single day.
{Disclaimer: When my secret stash is all gone, then you can believe I sneak into the girls stash of treats for a chocolate. Don't stand in-between this mama and her chocolate.}


Okay y'all there ya have it. 
Some of my embarrassing quirks, phobias, and things that make me well me. 
Can't wait to read some of y'alls and see how many quirks I might just have in command with some of my favorite bloggers. 
If we share any of the same ones, please comment below. I would love a sisterhood in this crazy things. To share stories with, laugh at ourselves with, but most importantly encourage one another. 


1 comment :

  1. Love these :) Nice to get to know you more!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete