Pages



Monday, January 9, 2017

Welcome Back!



Oh friends how I have missed this little space with you. 
I feel like it has been forever since I have been hear sharing little tidbits about our lives and how I'm learning to love this home of ours. 
I can say one of my goals for this year is definitely posting more on this space, I know that I truly enjoying sharing things with y'all and our family that live out of town. I hope that y'all enjoy it just as much as I do. :) 



For those that don't know, for the past 3-4 months we have been sharing 1 laptop between David and I. I know what you're thinking, how in the world are we still married right. HA!
It's been a struggle I'm not going to lie, however we finally broke down and bought another laptop. 
All the Praise Hand Emoji's Right!!!
Between businesses, a husband going back to school, and blogging, we definitely needed to break down and buy another laptop. 




I'm excited to have you share our home journey with us this year. 
I have some big plans for 2017, with one of them being a new couch for our basement! YAY!
Plus I have missed blogging on a few moments from our family from 2016, so Catch Up Thursday is back. Be a mix of back log post and catching up with what we are doing now. 
So make sure you stop by back. 


Thanks for sharing so many moments with us last year in 2016.
I'm thrilled that you're sticking around for 2017, lets be honest I'm going to need your advice and opinions on some home decor, paint colors, clothing styles, and I'm sure parenting... (like we are having our girls are now sharing a room now).

No comments :

Post a Comment