Pages



Monday, June 1, 2015

4 Year Anniversary



On May 7th we celebrated one of my favorite days of the year, our 4 year wedding Anniversary. It’s hard to believe that we have already been married for 4 years, those years didn’t always come easy but they have been the most fulfilling 4 years.
We have continued to put our marriage first and fight for our time together so that we can continue to grow in our relationship. We have better learned how to communicate with one another, date one another, and truly be there when times are hard. By putting Christ first in the center of our marriage over the past few years, I can see how our marriage has blossomed. I can also see with great humility the areas the Lord wants us to work on.

David,

    It is truly a blessing being married to you, my best friend. You have a way of making me laugh, even when I tell you your jokes aren’t funny. You know how to keep me calm when I’m overwhelmed or feel things are too chaotic. You have taught me to have more patients, not to be such an in pulse buyer, and to be more adventurist. Though the greatest thing you have ever given me besides our now 2 beautiful daughters, was the ability to be a full-time stay at home mommy this past year. For that I am eternally grateful for the hard work and sacrifices you make.

Wedding Day!


1 Year!

2 Years!

3 Years!

4 Years!


No comments :

Post a Comment