Pages



Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Back to Blogger



Friends!

I have moved back to blogger from weebly. I sure do miss having my own domain, hopefully soon I can repurchase the using of learningtolovehome.com but until this we will just have blogger be our host. I enjoyed using weekly for the past year, however in the past few months it seems that it was more difficult to blog the normal. It would take hours just write out a post, upload the photos, and figure out the layout. My desire to blog about upcoming family events was turning into a huge hassle.

So I have gone back and re-uploaded the important post to this blog, ones that I felt helped tell the story of Learning to Love Home. Hope you enjoy playing catch up with me. I promise not to post this many blogpost in one day again!

No comments :

Post a Comment