Pages



Thursday, September 15, 2016

Catch Up Thursday | Duck, NC.



Boy have I missed catching up with you guys. 
I feel like it has been forever since we have shared coffee together (okay I'm having chocolate milk) and caught up with one another on a Thursday morning. 

No worries at least for the next 3 weeks we will be catching up and I hope as life continues to happen I can plan out my Catch Up Thursday post for the rest of the year. :) 



We hit the road once David got off work on Tuesday evening to meet David's family at the beach back in August. 
See the smile on our parents, those are smiling thinking we are the smartest people in the world to drive to the beach at night because our girls will sleep. 
The smiles and our girls fooled us! 
#kidsone #parentszero 




See... it's close to 11:30 and they are both wide awake.
Also I'm wedged in-between 2 carseats in my father in laws Hyundai. 


11:45 we found Everley some semi warm milk.
She barely drank her bottle.
But again these smiling parents think we will finally get them to sleep.
{Please laugh, it's okay....they didn't laugh}

Waking up to find your cousin will make everything better!
Also my sweet mother in law had coffee brewing, you bet this mama had a BIG GIRL CUP!


Off to the beach early that morning.
We found this wagon on amazon and my cover up.
Seriously the wagon is the best, I'm looking into getting a canopy so we can use it for more activities. 



Great Uncle Dave and Kathy. 
They decided to stay an extra night so they can see the kids.
We all just love Dave and Kathy.
The kids have a ball every time they are around, it maybe because Dave is a big kid! 

This girl loved the shade and snacks more then the beach.
No worries she warmed up to it on the second day. 



Poppaw agree to the kids burring him in the sand. 
#bestpoppaw

My favorite people!

These two are the best of friends.


Aquarium. 
Tensley enjoyed the turtles the best.
Brayden enjoyed the sharks.
We all enjoyed the scuba diver who braved the shark tank. 

Thanks Old Navy for allowing the girls and I to match.
{My jumpsuit and the girls shorts are currently unavailable}

One evening we took the girls out walking and Uncle Mark tagged along.
It was so nice to go out to the board walk and see the shops.
I truly enjoyed the live music. 


On the grandkids last morning we all ventured out to Duck Donuts.
It was so worth the experience and the bite. 

Tensley requested this Oreo Donut herself.
Her and Everley shared, don't worry David and I snuck one bit each. 

Driving home the girls slept in the car. Wahoo.
Also we learned that at Starbucks you can get a kids steamed milk
so that you can put in a bottle for little ones.
All of our travels will know ensure that we have a Starbucks in route.
For those curious, David only bought a kids steam milk for his baby. Nothing for myself or Tensley. 
#daddysgirl 



No comments :

Post a Comment