Pages



Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Favorites!


Yay it's FRIDAY!! I'm so excited Friday is finally here, this first has back to normal has me spent. I'm so excited to link up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites! 





On Monday I received a sweet reminder email from my God-Mama of the Lily Pulitzer After Party Sale

I immediately like any good wife would do, waited in the virtual line for my turn while calling/texting the husband asking what my budget was! 
The text may have read something along these lines...
"Today is the Lily Pulitzer Big Sale, what's my budget? I will throw out all the candy and start 21 day Fix." 

This message prompted a phone call, which let to me saying..
"my dress just sold out in my cart because we are talking, okay that's my budget. Thanks babe, hanging up ordering multiple orders so I don't miss anymore!" 

For those that are wondering. I have not started 21 day fix yet. Nor did I throw away the candy because my 4 year old heard me tell this story to a family member and freaked out that. 
#reallife 

Also once everything comes in next week, I will show you all what I got!  :) 





Tensley's Similar Dress

David got home from work Monday night. While I attempted to make dinner (yes, I undercooked the pasta..again. Work in progress my friends) I saw these two. Sweetest thing ever, reading her new american girl doll magazine together. We have yet to get an American Girl Doll for Tensley, but she has already asked us how old she has to be and try to determine which doll she would prefer. 


That same night one of my sweet girl friends Amanda texted me asking if Tensley and I would like to met her and Eisley at our local trampoline park. We hadn't been yet so we were dying to try it out. 
When I asked David if we could go, he was super bummed he wasn't going and had to stay home with Everley. To which Tensley said, " Dad, we need our girl time! Oh I just love girl time! GIRL TIIIMMEEE" 




We jumped for about 45 minutes and loved every minuted of it. Amanda and I both agreed we will have to come back with our husbands, we are thinking an Adult Date no kids! I'm sure our kids will love that ;) 



Everley's Top (old from crazy 8) || Similar Pants   Tensley's Top || Pants
Tensley's guitar here
On Wednesday Tensley worked on her Music Career, while Everley worked on becoming a Professional Groupie. 
It was the best free concert I have ever been too! 





Tensley's Top 

We went to story time yesterday and afterwards we always go play in the children's area for a little while with friends. Tensley was so impressed that her sweet friend Preseley could "read" this baby book. 


I ended my Thursday with a nice hot bath, netflix, half of my lush bath bomb, a new candle, and some gatorade? What does't belong, oh the gatorade. Just because your out of wine, doesn't mean you can't still enjoy a bath. 


We are all up early this morning and ready to start our Friday! 







This blog post may contain affiliate, which means that if you click on a link and purchase an item I'll receive a small commission.  Thank you for supporting me and the blog! 

No comments :

Post a Comment