Pages



Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Favorites


It's Here, It's Here. FRIDAY has finally arrived!
I love taking care of the girls during the week, I'm thankful to be a Stay At Home Mama.
Though some weeks, I anxiously, giddily await for FRIDAY because then David is home for 2 whole days! 
This has been one of those weeks, so raise your glasses ladies. We Made It!





I'm excited to be linking up with the Erika, Andrea, & Narci for another around of Favorites. 







ONE


This Photo. 
It was the perfect sister moment. 
I can't wait to blow this up! 
{Please note: if they ever fight, I will probably hold this photo and be curled up in the fetal position sobbing in my closet. Send the search committee and have the girls make up} 



TWO


Yes, Oxi-Clean. 
I have always used this to help with fading for our laundry. 
However after the HUGE laundry fiasco this week {Read here} I have come to realize this is a stable part of our laundry and stain remover in our home. Rest assure we will never ever ever be out of Oxi-Clean. I'm sure if I could buy a bigger tub then 3lbs I would. Sorry David. 


THREE

Lily Pultizer! 
Everything arrived this week from the After Party Sale. 
I'm already wishing for Spring. Sorry Winter you had your chance to snow, you didn't. 
I'm ready to be wearing these Lily pieces on repeat all Spring and Summer long. 

Bree Striped 
AnnaBelle Halter 
Ella Skort 

  



Four


My sweet friend Ashely is letting me borrow her copy. Let me just say this book is amazing. I have truly been convicted in so many ways to think about how many times I say 'yes' to things. Having to really wonder if I had dismissed an opportunity for a better 'yes' because I was doing so many other things. Are the things I'm choosing to say 'yes' too, the things God really wants me to say 'yes' too. 
I'm not done with this book yet, but it's so so so good. 
Seriously check it out at your local library or order it here on amazon! 




Five


I know its not Christmas anymore, but I love this photo from our mini session.
Also Shout to this guy for always smiling even though he is completely out-numbered and totally surrendered by crazy, loud, crazy, emotional, loving girls. 

We are so thankful for you, your patiences with us, and the million dance parties. 














1 comment :

  1. Hallelujah for 2 days with help! It's been that kind of week at our house too!

    ReplyDelete