Pages



Thursday, January 12, 2017

Catch Up Thursday || Tensley's 5th Birthday



Just like that on Oct 21, our sweet Tensley turned 5. 


Everyone says they grow up in a blink of an eye.
Y'all I never believed people, I just kinda nodded politely and went on my way.
Then Tensley turned 5 and I was thinking Holy Cow those people were right.
It was just yesterday that she was this itty bitty (okay not so itty bitty, she was albs 12oz) but still she was this cute little squishy baby. 
Insert the crying Emoji here!


Let me completely honest in my parenting here.
I DROPPED THE BALL on a birthday party.
Like I completely forgot to plan on, think about one, even make it happen.
October was such a crazy month for us that it totally slipped my mind until ya know the last week of the month. 

So I planned a party pretty much 2-3 weeks after her birthday. David thought we were completely insane, especially when we told him the type of party she wanted to have.

Sleepover Party! 
yep, its starting.
I was able to convince Tensley that since she wanted 10 girls to come over they all couldn't spend the night. I'm sure their parents weren't ready for that and honestly my sanity wasn't ready.
So we called in a Sleepover Half Night. 
Friends arrive at 6pm and Left at 9pm. 

It was perfect, crazy, and the best fun EVER!



Everyone was asked to arrived in their Pajamas ready to eat sleepover food!
Pizza. Juice Boxes. Cupcakes. Movie Popcorn. 


        
I found the cutest sleep mask at five below so we gifted these to the girls along with some chapstick.
Tensley was so excited to give her sweet friends these gifts. 
This is such a fun group of girls and I just loved having them all under our roof to celebrate Tensley. 


I mean how cute are these precious girls!




Clearly I should have lighten this photo, but if you look carefully you'll see a sleepy little girl with a cute face mask! :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment