Pages



Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Favorites


I can't believe it's already Friday, even though we had 2 snow days this week (those days seemed long) this week really seemed like it flew by to me. 
I'm so ready for a weekend with my family and the best part about it....
we have NO plans!! 
YAY!




On Monday school's in our town and surrounding counties were closed. 
David even went into work late because it was so icy and cold. 
By 11ish the roads were pretty decent so the girls and I met up with some of our bestie at Mommy's Me Time.
It's this cool play/gymnastic like area for kids inside one of our local malls. 

These 4 truly are the bestest and sweetest friends.



CLEMSON became National Football Champions.
Also David practiced flying is drone inside the house for the majority of the game. 
Real Talk || This is our marriage and how we spend time together. I yell at a football game while going thru boxes and declutter. While my hubs flies his toy around the basement and my head. 
Yep this is how we spend the evenings together.
As long as we are in the same room. 





I have talked about dry shampoo before here on the blog. I have actually found a new favorite, Detox Dry Shampoo. I absolutely love it. Okay honesty I love all the Dry Bar products thanks to my Dry Bar experience in Vegas back in October. (You can read about it here)

I'm slowly but surely adding to my Dry Bar product collection. 
My favorite products from Vegas were the Hot Toddy Heath Protect and Southern Belle Volumizing Mouse. 




We started something new this week during our evening routine.
After bath time on Tuesday night, David picked a movie for us to watch. However we didn't finish it we only made it 30 minutes in before bedtime. It was great, everyone was okay with only start part of it too before bed.
We even got to watch another 30 minutes last night and plan to finish the last bit of the movie tonight. 
We are all loving this little snuggle sesh before bed. 



Y'all, I'm dying over this meme.
I mean isn't this true about my little space.
This week I have blog 4 days.
CRAZY.
If you missed them you can find Monday's here, Wednesday's here, and Thursday's here

Happy Weekend Friends!

2 comments :

  1. I am always looking for a good dry shampoo. I will have to check that one out!

    -Abby, http://therealhousewifeofdc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL your nights at home with your husband sound interesting! I think I would get mad and break the drone LOL! I know I need to simmer down. I'm so happy at the Clemson win! Go Tigers! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete