Pages



Wednesday, May 20, 2015

3 Year Anniversary

Today is one of my favorite days of the year, 3 years ago today David and I exchanged vows in front of our closest family and friends to join together to become one flesh as Husband and Wife!

In 3 years of marriage I have learned a LOT, I have learned to become more selfless, be a bigger cheerleader, how to compromise, how to fight for something, forgive better, and most importantly love harder. Marriage is definitely not easy, some days are a lot harder than others. David and I both knew that without Christ in the center of our marriage and you foundation, our marriage would fail. I'm thankful that we have come to recognize this early on in our marriage, that we fight everyday to keep Christ the center of our marriage and to stay focused on our marriage.

I'm thankful that this handsome, patient, encouraging, gym loving, health nut, and loves to pick on me man is my husband. He makes parenting a toddler fun, teaches me to love our hometown (instead of trying to escape it), to take heart of God's beautiful creating (by camping, hiking, biking, etc.) and most of all enjoy the little things in life.

Thankful that God choose me to become Mrs. David Boswell. I'm looking forward to many more years together and all that God has in store for us. Love you Babe!





No comments :

Post a Comment