Pages



Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Maternity Shoot Top Looks



I can't believe that in less than 3 weeks we will be taking another set of maternity pictures to document this pregnancy with our precious Everley. I can't decide if I'm more excited to have Tensely in these photos with us or the fact that I will be wearing a gorgeous gown from Rent the Runway.

Our photo-shoot is the day before Easter this year, so while David and Tensley will be wearing their new Easter outfits of the photos. I choose to opt out of buying a new Easter outfit (being 33 weeks pregnant it just didn't seem like a good idea) so David agreed to let me rent a dress for our photo-shoot instead. So for all of church friends, you could see me a little more fancy this year for Easter Service!

I have picked out my top 7 favorite gowns that I think would be perfect for this growing active bump. I showed all of these beautiful gowns to my sweet friend and photographer Ashley Powell, let me just say we both had a hard time deciding which one was our favorite. They are all just so beautiful and envision how the photos would look with each gown jus makes the decision that much harder. Though I think I have narrowed it down to the one I will reserve.

1. Crystal Pop Gown     2. Lurex Dusted Lace Gown    3. Badgley Mischka  4. To Love again Gown 5. Dayglo Gown  6. Midnight Sequin Stars Gown   7. Garden Fairy Gown 


No comments :

Post a Comment