Pages



Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tensley's Birthday Surprise



Yesterday we celebrated Tensley's 3rd birthday. How is it that my sweet baby girl is already 3 and full of so much personality and sass.

I am so thankful that God chose David and I to be her parents, she brings us such joy to our lives. WE though long and hard about what to get this sweet girl for her birthday, especially since we knew our family would be spoiling her. We settled on a table and chairs from Ikea so that she could play in her room or have al little table to sit at when her friends came over. I can't wait to see use them to create art projects, have tea parties or even enjoy dinner/snack with her sweet friends.

She was so excited to receive this gift, she has already requested we move it downstairs next to the dining room table. I have a feeling this gift will be used throughout our entire house for multiple occasions.

David and I also had one other present to give Tensley, it was a present she had been wanting for a really long time and we couldn't wait to give it to her. I knew that I would need some help with this gift so I talked to one of our sweet secretaries at our church, Gail to see if she could help monogram a shirt for her gift. I was blown away by how gorgeous the shirts turned out. Please check out more of Gail's work here, you will not be disappointed!



She is so excited that she will be a BIG SISTER! She continues to ask if the baby is still in my belly. She has also told us that the baby "MUST be a GIRL baby!" We shall see if God grants her that prayer request. Lately she has been telling me how she will help feed and hold the baby, also trying to convince us that the baby must share a room with her.
I know she will be an excellent big sister and May 2015 cannot come soon enough for our family!

No comments :

Post a Comment